Saturday, June 18, 2011

Singha Family Rally Sport Trip.



Last year, my family went to Wang Nam Keaw with Singha Family Rally Sport Trip. It is the first time that I went to Wang Nam Keaw and join an activity with Singha Family Rally Sport. It had 74 cars to join in the rally activity. My car in number 74 (because we confirm to join in the activity is last), and my total scores of all activity which we join on the way is the latest too (so sad) but I’m O.K. I thought that it was the first time with we join in the rally activity, if it has the next time, we will do it be better. I forgot the name of the resort that I stay overnight. During the night, we had a party to join with everybody who came in this rally activity. We had cast the present on New Year Day, roasted Bar-B-Q and corn, and many food and beverage in our party. We made a party on the hill, its nice weather. I’m very funny. The rally is finished in the morning after everybody check out from the resort. Everybody move to different place. Our family went to Palio Khao Yai and Thong Somboon club. I took a photo on the walking street shopping center at Palio Khao Yai because the scene is so beautiful in Italian-style village mall. Then, we went to Thong Somboon club. I played the Sky Lift and Dry Sleged. The sky lift is cable car which move to new heights and enjoy the vast scenery and Dry Sleged is one plaything which made me feel the rush as me slide backwards down from a hill atop, I’m excited too much. The ticket is more expensive (150 Bath per each plaything) so I played 2 count unit. Then, we came home. It’s nice trip for our family and we will come there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment