Saturday, June 18, 2011

Harley my dog


In this photo is my dog. He is 1 year 6 months old Bang Keaw named Harley. I got him from my mom’s friend. First time I met him I thought that this little puppy is very cute and looks smart. His first time he arrived my home he was 1 month, my mom's friend told me to feed him with milk only in first 2-3 months and let him has a space inside my home because he was very young. Harley grew up very very farst ( he almost weigh 50 kgs). As you know Bang Keaw love thier owner and Harley is the one that love his owner too. He always near me or my mom, my dad also my brother when someone visit my home. He barks at people who try to near us. So, when somebody want to visit us they have to call us before they come because we will chain him in other place (normally he live inside the house with us). Harley is an obstinate boy now. When I say "Harley come here!", he alway runs away from me but when I say "Harley go!" he alway come to me -*- My neighbours have known Harley because he always go to thier home to play with their dogs and my neighbours alway said that Harley can visit their home but they can't visit my home -*- this is my Harley -*-

1 comment: