Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's hang out


Today I'd got a date with my class friends, N'Sai & P'Ton, to discuss about our work. We deal that we met at University first and then think about the place where to go next. We finished at the Shimi restaurant, Pradiphat 19.

Shimi is a buffet Japanese restaurant, serve both Shabu & Yaki, pork & beef. This restaurants style are very popular in Thailand. You can find them everywhere. High competition in this market push these restaurant develop their product or offer the best promotion, to be hold a market. Shimi is the same way.

At Shimi, we selected the Shabu for this meal. As soon as everything were raedy (to eat), we concentrated at the front thing. I'm not sure that we plan to work or to eat.
'Ha Ha'. After we were full, then started to work.

Sometime hanging out is a good thing; eating, talking and laughing; it make me happy. When I'm happy everything is good, the brains clear up, the ideas come along.

Alright, let's hang out!!!

2 comments:

  1. This restaurant is near my office, but I haven't got a chance to eat there yet. Their food seem delicious and various. I think I'll have to try it myself . Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polapat Naphavaranonth said

    It is the wonderful experience to had lunch with you and Zai. As Downie guesses, the quality of food is pretty good, clean and delicious, but they have only 12-17 kinds of meat.
    This restaurant is a kind of buffet restaurant or "all you can eat" if you paid 299฿ per person. Because of these I had one of my longest lunch in my life and feel full until the next morning

    ReplyDelete