Saturday, June 25, 2011

Caffeine


Today, I read my book about soft drink. I really like tea, soft drinks and cocoa. I think when you think caffeine you think of coffee. But caffeine found soft drinks (Pepsi, Coke, etc), tea, and chocolate. The coffee bean contains about 1 percent caffeine. Caffeine is bitter substance. Caffeine is a stimulant; some people avoid drinking coffee at night because that’s time when they want to relax. But other people seem quite able to sleep despite the caffeine in their coffee. The caffeine in coffee acts differently at different times, and it has a different effect on different people.-,-"

1 comment:

  1. I agree. For me a coffee make me alert for a while, at last I can sleep.
    At first I don't like the coffee taste but I addicted to it's smell.
    But, now I love to drink; 2 times per day often; it makes me happy.
    FYI I ever heard that the cocoa makes us happy. Have u ever heard that? ^_^

    ReplyDelete