Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's a busy week!

Last week I spent all day all night with baking and the paper works. This week is much busier than last week as the next week is the last week of study, so the most of paper works need to be hand in with in next week O_O... I have to revise the essay 5.2 carefully(don't know how many day I have to spend on it) but it have to be the best one as I can. And the blog have to be finished but there are still more 4 blogs to go. The edition of 3 translating works have to be hand in on Monday. I have to finish it all while my 2 lovely cousins will go back to China for studying so they need to buy some stuff before getting back. Then I had to keep them a company on Thursday and need to did my duty of picking up my another one little cousin at her school. Now I just have my time to spend on the paper works (Just for an hour) As this morning I have to do my other duty of being a good child of my parent. Being a good child, I have to washing up the clothes and doing other house works and taking bath for my three kids (The dog). It is spend more than 5 hours to finish these all (So long and so tried) And after I finish to write this blog then I have to go out(again).. Hope that I will have times to night for the paper works.

No comments:

Post a Comment