Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Last Day


Teacher! Teacher! Today is the last day. This is the sentence of my student when last Friday. I am an advisor of Lower 3/12 in Foreign Language Department. Although I am an advisor only 3 months, but I love them so much as I am their mom. I won’t teach only lesson then I will teach them about how to solve the problems when you disappointed or how to consider with the new friends. From these things, I would like them to apply with situations consciously and hope that they will bring them to adjust by themselves. In my classroom has 49 student both boys and girls, but mostly girls. On Friday, some student told me that hug you and take a picture with together because they will graduate in this month. And in next month will hold on Graduation Party at Rayong, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment