Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day



As tomorrow is the Valentine's Day (in technical is to day as now is 3:25 on 14th of February) At first I decided to bake a soft chocolate cake to my friends but as the assignments that to be hand in on the next week... I just can't do as I wish to to... I just finished the essay 5.1 at last 10 minutes...And still have to worked with the translation of 5 papers...As it is the last time of the class of this subject and There are still a lot of work to be done...I have to go to bed very late at night ( in theory, I sleep on the day) My time of life is error!!! I can't sleep at night anymore. And I got the order from the coffee shop of my dad's friend. She ordered the blueberry cheese pies, cookies and Chinese puff pastries...O_O yesterday I went to bed around 3 a.m. as I have to bake the Chinese puff pastries and today I have to started my day by making blueberry cheese pies T^T fallowed with the 5 pages of translation and I realized that I have to finish an essay 5.1 first.

So the dream that I had planed to do on this Valentine have to be just a dream because I don't have time moreover is I don't have the strength to do it....
In the occasion for Valentine's Day, I have a phrase which is my favorite phrase from the first twilight book to share with you all.

"It's like you've taken half my self away with you" said Edward Cullen
(Oh! how sweet is it)
Happy Valentine's Day to all
of you...^^
Now is 4.43 a.m. (I have to take a nap before starting to do another assignments T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment