Monday, February 14, 2011

Bangkok Planetarium


Yesterday I went to the Bangkok Planetarium with my boyfriend. This was my first time here. and the second time for him. My boyfriend had been here first time when he was only 6 years old. When I was young, I often heard others talking about a planetarium where people can see many kinds of stars and galaxies. There is not only a planetarium there but science exhibitions about 7 parts held in building 4. At 11 o'clock, we got ticket to see planetarium show at 1.30 pm, so we went to visit exhibitions at building 4 first. There are mocks of living things to show biodiversity of life in our world with knowledge explanations and games. During exhibition visit, I saw many children coming with their family. They looked so happy. After that we were back to visit the small aquarium and then solar cells room. Then it was time for planetarium show. When the light in the room was turn off and tremendous stars appearing above my head, I felt very happy to see a beautiful sky there. It impressed me! While I was seeing the stars, a staff of Bangkok Planetarium explained about our space. Lastly, there is a short movie screened to give more knowledge about telescope (something that people use to see the stars in a long distance). The entrance fee is only 30 Baht for adult and 20 baht for child. If you have spare time, you can come with your family there to see how the history and science are.

No comments:

Post a Comment