Sunday, February 20, 2011

I hate computer's virus!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with my notebook????? This is the recently serious question for me!!! Since I have so many work to do on this week. But something had happed with my notebook.. It's a virus!!! I can't turn my notebook on!!! O_O I wanna cry T^T, my works are in my notebook!!! What I gonna do with this. I can't fix it and I have to hand in 3 papers tomorrow!!! And I'm during in the essay 5.2 revision but it hadn't finished yet.. Is this mean that I have to do this again?? I take a breath (a very deep breath) and talk to myself (after 10 minutes later and after I finished from being moody crazy) that "This is really not my day." "Every destinations are all have to had the problems before it became success." I have to focus on my papers but I just couldn't. I can't keep myself from the questions "Why this have to happen to me?" Why Why why why why me? Why today? Why now? Why didn't I refill the ink into my printer so I don't have to go and get the virus from the computer from the printer service shop? myself keep asking why why why why but not any answer appear. So I decided to stop asking and go on with my paper (with moody feeling) Nothing I can do more...Just let it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment