Friday, January 28, 2011

Somtam!

Do you like to eat E-sarn food? Last week I recommended Shabu buffet restaurant that I always go to dine out. Today I would like to recommend a E-sarn food restaurant. One more my favorite food is “Somtam” or known as Papaya Salad in terms of English language. Since I have stayed here for one and a half year, I went to eat Somtam in many places. Yesterday I found that this restaurant “Laab Udon Phochanakarn” is the best E-sarn food restaurant. In the evening of that day, I and my boyfriend ordered six dishes which were Somtam, Laab Ped, roasted chicken, spicy pork soup, spicy Moo Yor salad, and Tub Moo Wan. They’re too many dishes for two persons, but we can eat all of them. Empty dishes left! That’s because we didn’t have lunch. Both of us were very full. A funny thing that happened is we only ate and said nothing. We said when we had ordered and when we had finished all of them. Perhaps, we both were very hungry. The restaurant is on Bangkok-Nonthaburi where near Soi Bangkok-Nonthaburi 39. I hope you may go to try eating E-sarn food here. You’ll say “Yummy! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment