Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beam Kawee

   Beam Kawee is my favorite singer. I like him since I was 15 years old, so I want to write about him.

     Kawee Tanjararak, mainly known as Beam, was born on May 18, 1980 in Bangkok, Thailand. He is a singer from the popular Thai boy band "D2B" which included two other members, Worrawech Danuwong (Dan) and Panrawat Kittikorncharoen (Big).

    Kawee Tanjararak or "Beam" is a member of the boy band D2B, which was very popular in Thailand. D2B is one of Thailand's most famous boy band groups. However, on July 22, 2003, a member of D2B, Big, got into a car accident and being in a coma state. During Big's years in a while being sick, Dan and Beam continued their music careers and released several duo albums together. The duo became known as Dan Beam. One of his most famous songs included "Wela Mai Keuy Por" (Not Enough Time, เวลาไม่เคยพอ).
   
   I have ever met him in 2002 at Siam. He gave me his signature. I’m sad that D2B band has no big

No comments:

Post a Comment