Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To Dream......The Impossible Dream


When I got frustrated with my life, I would read my New Year card sent by my best boss. She copied some words from "The Impossible Dream", main song of the musical, Man of La Mancha, which is about Don Quixote's
adventure


Lady Maneerat Boonnak translated in Thai song "ความฝันอันสูงสุด".


My boss wanted me

To dream ... the impossible dream ...
To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...
To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...
To run ... where the brave dare not go ...
To right ... the unrightable wrong ...
To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...
To try ... when your arms are too weary ...
To reach ... the unreachable star ...


She told me that if I couldn't achieve something, didn't give up. Besides, she gave me the powerful word was that SMILE. Smile can cheer my heart and my life to get the great things


So from now on I smile and smile until the unreachable star can be reached.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment