Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best Gift of New Year 2011

“Time and tide wait for no man,” this saying is true for me. It is unbelievable that I had spent time to do many hundreds activities in a year. There are many feelings happened in my life, for example, happy, sad, disappointed, mad, frustrated, frightened, depressed, and serious. Every circumstance happened especially the bad things that I faced up can create strengths minds for me. I tried to find out solutions to solve and handle with them. I could pass them. I learnt that the life isn’t easy. It’s about 1 year left that I will graduate my Master of Arts. My hometown isn’t in Bangkok, but Phuket. I miss my family very much. For this long weekend, I have no chance to meet them because I have something important to do here. I’ve already sent calendar 2011 to my family; I did it by myself as a photo shown. I hope they like it! The best gift that I want for next year is to go back to live with my family. My attempt right now is to study hard and get a good job to do. I think that will make my parents so happy. It may be better that I can live with them on the new year day, 1st January,2011. Anyway, I will call them to say “I love you and Happy New Year, mom and dad.”

Let the bad things go with old year; the good things come with the new year.

Wishing you all the best for the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment