Thursday, December 2, 2010

Takeshi Kaneshiro


He is my favorite star, Takeshi Kaneshiro. It is unbelievable that now he is 37 years old; he still looks young. If you could remember, you would see him in the film “Hero.” I knew him when I was 15 years old from series “Precious Time,” he acted as a musician who falls in love with HIV high school girl (acted by Kyoko Fukada). This Japanese series has a sad ending. I
remembered that I cried for the last part of it. I also like a song which was composed of the series, I For You by Luna sea. It is so melodious. After I knew him, I started to collect his photos both big size putting on the wall of my bedroom and very small one keeping in my school bag. Also, I like to collect DVD of movies and series which he acted. He can speak many languages such as Mandarin Chinese, English, and Japanese. Awesome! I think I like him because of his acting and appearance. He looks gentle for me especially whenever he smiles, very handsome! I had known that he is not a talkative person; it makes me like him more because I don’t like talkative person. I hope one day I will meet him somewhere, real one, Takeshi Kaneshiro.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phatra, I totally agree with you. There is something gentle, human, and deeply touching about Takeshi Kaneshiro. The films he plays in have always something deep to say and I really appreciate that. I am learning from them about the society in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China or Japan. It's a great way to get to better know these countries (I live in France) and some of the unexpected sides, too. Long life to Takeshi Kaneshiro :)

    ReplyDelete