Monday, November 8, 2010

I feel good


On Thursday I heard a good news about my work. I applied there only one weeks. I don't believe that it's very fast but I'm so glad. And I will start there on the first of December. This school is a commercial school. It's the nearest with my home. It takes there about 20 minutes. I will teach my student in English Business Communication. It's the same my major. I think that I will bring something from my studying to teach them, too. For example, writing about yourself. Then on Saturday I went home at Bunmi District, Lopburi Province. I feel the warmest everytimes to go there. My parents were very happy and theirs faces were full with smiling . I don't go back home for a long month. I found that my dogs have 4 puppies and cats have 2 kittens. It's very lovely. And I make merit at the temple. I feel so happy. All of them I feel good.
















































































1 comment: