Monday, November 8, 2010

Harry Potter 7 is coming




Since I've waited for very long time. Harry Potter one of the most famous films in the world now is come to the final. Harry Potter and the deathly hallow is about to show on 19 November, I'm so excited. After the last 2 Ep of this movie had make me down, I hope it would not happen again since they tron HP 7 into two parts. Even it is too long between part 1 and part 2. I would wait because I am a fan of Harry Potter. I'd read this novel series since I was 12. My aunt bought Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for me. After I started to read first line, I would not be able to put it down. I used to think it would be nice if there is a real Hogwarts School. Harry(Danial Radcliffe) was just 12 years old when he played the first Harry Potter film, now he is 21! it's 10 years that he had played as Harry Potter and it's 10 years that I had fallowed this movie. Actually as the story I've read, Harry in the first Harry Potter book should be 11, the second book is 12, the third book is 13 until the last book harry should be just 17! I think he looks a little bit old for a 17 years old boy but for me he has became a symbol of Harry Potter already. I've heard that he is the twelve on the young rich list. He is wealthier thanprince Harry&William now!!!! Wowww. How nice to be a famous actor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment