Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To find something new into our lives

We always want to find something new into our lives because it’s so easy to make us feel bored at the same activities that we used to do. Naturally, we also couldn’t keep us in a compared permanent situation or life style. There is something more interesting or exciting outside was the concept that always hanging in our mind. Here is an interesting phenomenon that occurred to me and one of my friends.
I used to keep myself busy for a long time already because my daily life is full of many activities. I’ve to get up at 6:00 and go to sleep at 23:00 for each day, so I really want to find a quiet environment for relaxing during my holiday or weekends. But one of friends used to keep free for each day. Whenever she has got a holiday or weekends she will make a schedule to do a lot of activities in order to make she feel very busy and tired because she wants to enjoy the feeling of busy occasionally. What an interesting comparison between she and me! Some hopes to busy when they have a vacation but some do the opposite way. The reason is they always want to have something new happened to their life and expected to have or experience something that they don’t have.

No comments:

Post a Comment