Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Good Day


Last Sunday, I was bored with staying only in my room and would like to go somewhere. My friend called me at noon then I asked her to go to make merit with me. She was thinking the same thing. We started our trip by heading without knowing where we would go. Then my friend recommended Chachoengsao for pay respect to Luang Poa Sotorn. I was a driver and my friend was a navigator. After we got on Motorway, my friend seemed to forget the direction then I tell her not to worry about it, wherever it take us to . Hence, we were on the road to Ayuttaya. We went to "Wat-Yai Chaimongkol Temple" and "Wat- Pranunchoeng Temple", both of us glow with happiness. At dinner, we went to a Thai restaurant named "Krua Ya Bua" which we never try before. The food that we ordered: Lab squid, Chu Chee shrimp, Deep fried fish with mango salad, and Casseroled Prawns. They were so delicious and fresh. We came back to Bangkok in the evening. That day was one of good days of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment