Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Venus Williams go go!!!


Last night when I watched "US Open2010", the last Grand Slam, on TV. The broadcaster said that she felt sorry that Serena Williams can not attend in this Grand Slam because she had an accident. Serena has withdraw from the2010 US Open citing recovery of her foot surgery. She has just sergeried on her right foot after cutting it on glass at restaurant. I felt sorry too because she is the number one ranking of women palyers and she miss her opportunity to get 14th Grand Slam. I don't want to follow this tournament anymore but I still have another idol. Venus Williams is her elder sister and I love her too. She plays well like Serena but she is not strong like Serena. Venus has a good serve and her ground stroke is perfect.
This morning I don't go to work because I am going to see a doctor at 9.00 AM. So before I go to the hospital, I turn on TV and it is so cool that Venus is playing now. She defeat Roberta Vinci 6-4, 6-1 in the first round. She plays well and she serve 10 aces. It is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment