Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Twitter is great!


I have heard a term of "Twitter" for long time. I knew this is one of society websites and I thought it is like facebook so I am not interesting to register. Until last sunday I began to interest this website; if we interesting in whatever or whoever, we serch and click to follow that. I am interesting in Serena Williams, Arsenal football team, Premier League, movies and US Open so I clicked to follow all of them. It is great that I could know their update news and latest information like I could know the latest score of every matches in Premeir League. It will update every monents like Arsenal1-Blackburn Rovers0(Walcott20),..., Arsenal1-Blackburn Rovers1(Diouf207),...,Arsena21-Blackburn Rovers1(Arshavin51),...
Moreover they will update every news of Arsenal like tranfering of players, what player that Arsenal want to buy and everything about Arsenal's players.

No comments:

Post a Comment