Thursday, August 12, 2010

Find something to please us by ourselves.

I never think about to do such an incredible thing before today, but it really happened to me. My reason is: I just want to find something which can make my life different from usual. The story was stared at a rat came into my house. That was the first time I saw a rat in my house which make me wanted to find a way to catch the rat as soon as possible. Even there are many ways to catch the rat but I came up with a different idea at that moment. I remembered that my neighbor has two lovely cats, so I decide to borrow a cat to stay with me for a day in order to make the rat be caught by the cat. I explained my trouble and told my neighbor that I wanted to borrow one of his cats. My neighbor agreed to give me one cat at once. Then I chosen a black cat and took the cat with me to my house with a great pleasure. I did some delicious food for the cats and expected it wouldn’t make feel disappointed. At the very beginning, the cat walked around in my room, I though it was searching the smell the rat but no longer, the cat fall asleep and didn’t willing to get up until the next morning. I realized that the cat in nowadays is no longer like the cat at before, they even forget their instinct tasks. Without any choice I took the cat to my neighbor and thanked him. Afterward, I really think that’s an interesting decision which I have ever made, I just want to have something different happened to my life. That’s my story! There are many people too busy to make themselves to enjoy the happiness from their own life, it very easy to get fun from our own life if we want. So to find some happiness for your life couldn’t be neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment