Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy

I am the one who usually throw myself into working without care about everything even health. That’s too bad for me but I feel energetic whenever I see the specific work that I have to do. I am tired and busy because I always want to do every piece of my work better even the task was a team work and that is everyone’s duty in my office. On the contrary most of my colleagues in my office are looks so passive to do the work and always start to do the job next to the deadline, so I can actually say that they are not so effective in working, at lest I am not appreciate their ways. I can’t stand for what I noticed from my colleagues in my office, so I always do the extra work for them and even take the duty of them because I want to make the others see that we are an effective team and the job we did always better than others. I sacrificed my time, my hobbies, even my dinner and so on to do the jobs for others with the encouragement of thinking to help others means doing something good and I might get something good as a reward in the future. Because a good person should have something good back to him is a popular saying which accepted by everyone. No matter how tired I am and how much I paid but I feel happy about what I have done is the most important. I am writing this to give encouragement to myself!

1 comment:

  1. Don't push yourself too hard, Khun Zhang. Life's short, and we should try to please ourselves and live for ourselves, too. I've learned many lessons myself about not-very-efficient colleagues. It's nice to do things for people, but once in a while, you just have to let go and stop doing things for them if they don't appreciate it. I know I sound like a bad person, but you know, sometimes those people just are not worth your working hard for!

    K :)

    ReplyDelete