Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The beginning of love and still be

Do you remember when did your love begin with someone who you fall in love?

For me, from the first day that I met him until the day that we love. I still remember everything which we feel wonderful and happiness. I learn more many things in my life between two persons. Love teaches me and him know how to living with happily together and still be in love. But we know there are many times make us unhappy and feel bad. Both I and he used to be annoyed about what is going on between us until I'm not sure in our love but when I realized to the first time and all time that we're happy together. I think much more about whatever we're disagree, it makes me calm down and thinking up.

So I think that we must to try adaptation together and agreed to the failure of each other. It makes love still be. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment