Monday, July 5, 2010

Had the best time in Waikiki and loved Wikiki Beachside Hostel!

I have had a chance going to Hawaii. I stayed at Waikiki Beachside Hostel only 2 blocks from Waikiki beach, one of Oahu’s beaches. I have stayed at this hotel twice in three months. The first I stayed at the Dome room for 4 nights in early March. I was not impressed. It is quite the dirty. And I have had a big troubled and also concerned with the employer. Later, the first two weeks of June I stayed in a semi-private room this hostel again. I was surprised to share room with two men but finally it is ok and made to meet two new friends. David: Spain, he was a gentleman and Chase: UK England, he looked like, he was a playboy. We shared a bathroom and kitchen. Once I made Thai Green Curry hoping to have it for picnic lunch at Alamona beach with McDonald's friends and shared them. Sometimes I have eaten Spanish food. I think I have fallen in love with Spanish food. We had amazing time together. Anyway, I also really like to join the evening BBQ held on the lobby that enjoys meeting new people from around the world. The Staff were most pleasant and helpful, answering all my questions and friendly. Whatever I needed, I just asked them and it was done that same day or within 24 hours. They are hard working. I made so many new friends and had a great time here. Thank you to all of you, especially to Davis, Sarah and Christine. I will definitely come back here to stay soon. Just want to share some experiences with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment