Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ten Great Tips for Each Day


After tiredness from a Seminar's subject , I'm so sad because a translation is very hard and I have many personal problem.These few days are a busy times; don't give up , I will be passing the hard subject. I'm sometime feels both tired and discourage with I'm not a genius. A Language has sensitive lesson; it is not easy. This was my though in the past but now I have a new way; don't have anyting too hard for me and everyone in the world if you intent to anything. In this situation, I can learn a lot about the study and gain valuable experience about many small problem.

Today, I have "Ten Great Tips for Each Day" in order to a new ways for everyone.
First strp is stay out of trouble.
2.It is better if you have many aims.
3.Stay focused on your job.
4.Exercise to maintain for good health.
5.Practice team work.
6.Rely on your good partner and take your time helping others.
7.Save for rainy days.
8.Rest and relex.
9.Always smiling guy for every situation-for good or for ill.
10.Nothing is impossible; only start to do.
There are many benifits, especially patience and carefulness. To do anything, you have to plan in advance. If you don't plan well, you will just waste time in changing plan.

Finally, before go to bed I encourage my friends by short message from " The Emperor's Journey-March of the Penguins(2005): " Similarly, in every yrack of life, we are always challenged by problems from time to time. Hence, all creatures in this world do need love, effort, patience and strong heart for their happy survival." Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment