Friday, June 25, 2010

Fluster and Calmness

The last couple week were my fluster weeks. Many things and problems was happened with my personal stuff, my condo, and university. Let's start from the first week, I was exciting for the first day back to school and new subjects. The first day was fine with the new professor but next day that was Ajan.Kanchanoke's class, while my classmates and I were waiting for Ajan, the fire alarm was rang. Nobody moved because we thought that may be just fire training but it was true, someone left a burning cigarette on the tissue paper box (shame on him) in men's room on 12th floor. Everybody started to run and step down for the 11th floor by fire escape. I almost passed out. Two days after that, at my condominium when was around midnight. I was taking shower when the fire alarm rang. I got dress and came out from the room then I smelled the smoke. So I walked down by fire escape (again) though the first floor. When I got to there, security guard told that everything was under controlled; Fire was from the restaurant's kitchen, I was back to my room, this time I used the elevator. No, this is not done yet as you think, for my flusters. Next was my car, I forgot to pay tax of license plate. I had to go to the DMV which all you know that you have to spend time like whole day. Well, I had to pay the fine for being late.
Flusters keep coming more. The week later, my notebook computer was got virus which I couldn't do anything on it. I paid 500 baht to get it fixed and I was hurry to do all homework which was all most deadline. I was fluster up and was thinking with myself, what's next? Then on Wednesday, I've got the news that professor Sripen won't be able to teach us because her son has a serious sickness. I was so nervous and worried that who would took her place. As we know now who he is. Then first time that I've attended to class, he freak me out with two term papers, 2 exams, 4 hours straight of studying, and his teaching style. OH MY GOD! My classmates who are all younger than me, came and discussed with me that we had to negotiate with him and got some advices from Ajan. Karnchanoke. So we did and the professor agrees to reduces the amount of papers of term papers. Everybody is happier than before. As all the problems which I've pass that because I has calmness and fix the problems, once at a time. Don't get me wrong that I want to show off but I just want to tell everyone that all problems have their clue. You don't have to panic with problem which get into your life, no matter what, it will show the way out. Just be clam. So good luck everybody and have fun in this semester!

1 comment:

  1. You right khun Chalida. After I read your post I realised that you had to frustrate because all kinds all of things happened so close together. But it is good that you calmed and solved all those thing. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete