Thursday, June 17, 2010

Simply Menu


Do you like egg?

I like a menu's eggs. Eggs are extremely versatile-I'm used as an ingredient for hundreds of nutritious and easy recipes.Eggs are packed with protein and egg yolk is one of a few foods to naturally contain vitamin D.

Today, I'm teaching easy manu with egg ; Eggcellent star(I'm named this menu). OK, an ingredients of menu;


point of menu is 15 quail eggs,
1 cup vegetable oil,
2 and 1/2 tbsps red curry,
100 g. minced pork,
1/2 cup water,
1 tbsp fish sauce,
1/2 tsp palm or white sugar,
kaffir lime leaves, red chilli peppers chopped, coconut cream and basil for garnish.

Method isn't too much hard, if you like cooking. First, fry quail eggs in a frying pan over a medium heat until cooked, set aside. Frying a curry paste in one table-spoon of oil, stir until scented. Add pork, water, fish sauce and sugar. Turn off heat, then add chopped kaffir lime leaves. At last, place a spoon of the pork mixed on a fired egg and drop warm coconut cream on top. Serve with rice and garnish with kaffir lime leaves, chilli chopped and basil.


By eating an eggs each day, we will get a good does of your daily nutritional requirements. You can create more than 100 menus form eggs. I'm like practise cooking by myself; cooking is fun for me, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment