Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shopping's Day

Today, I had an appointment with my sister (who is my colleage that teach at Wat Arun same me.) We were going to Sumpeng on the early morning before we go to teach at 9.00. I never go there at that time. I used to go there in the afternoon and there are a lot of people same in the morning. But there are more things to sell than in the afternoon. I bought six hair clips, a pair of earring, a necklace and a bracelet. I spent much more money in the morning.


In the afternoon, (after I finished to teach.) I had an appointment with my friend (again.) We went to JJ. market. We went to buy clothes but I bought only one shirt. My friend bought many things; she bought one shirt, two dresses, one shoes, one bag. She said to me. "Tomorrow, we don't meet at Taksura @ station but we will meet at msn." I know what she means, she doesn't have money to drink and eat with me. That's ok. I think, I spend much more money than I recieved today.

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment