Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hey! What's up my friend ^0^
I did not post for three time ...I again do not know what story should I write. Don't be serious (I talk to myself) I am surely to complete all my remain journal entrys..ei ei.
In the past two month, It had lot of stories related to my life. One big thing was changing a job. I has resigned from the Kasikornbank Co., Ltd and the result will effect on this 14 September. Many people said that I am too crezy to quite from kbank, from the big and famous company.
Those people may not said like that if I quit this job and continue work for another job(not be a full time AIA's agency).Sometime I also think like that because my life style is all changed. I am not be an officer anymore. I have to plan my step for each day, each week, and each month. I seem like self employee. At the first time, I accept that I quite afraid because, as you know, this carreer is look not good for many people mind and person who work this job must have discipline. Umm...I can tell you that I feel good for this job since I see other sides of its. Someone may do this for only money but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment