Saturday, September 19, 2009

Loei.....


Namassakarn LuangPi and Good ningt my friend.

The first, I agree with LuangPi that we remain only 6 month to study here. I think that it was time passed so quickly. I am pround to choose study here that it make me met with a good friend and all Ajarn such as Ajarn Sripen, AjarnKarn and AjarnNoi.
This is my last blogs I recommaned to my birthplace is Loei province. Many people may be well-known. I was born at Loei province and pround to born here that located in the North-East of Thailand. Loei is a city peace and surround by mountain. The well-known are Phu-Kraduang, Phu-Luang and Phu-Ruea. Besides, Loei province is still feature tradition such as "Don Fai Ban Makham Wan Mueang Loei Red Cross Fair that during 1-9 Febuary every year. I would like to persuade my friend and my teacher tour at Loei. I am glad to be guide tour here.
Finally, Thank you AjarnKarn for give knowledge to me and thank you my friend for good friendship.
Post by Prapamas J.

No comments:

Post a Comment