Saturday, September 19, 2009

good feeling

Dare all classmates.
From now, we remain only 6 months to study here. I am very proud of everything about the class. Both teacher and all students in this class are more friendship. Studying for several months at King Mongkut’s University of North Bangkok makes me feeling good as one monk in the class. Do you feel like me? I have noticed that before I started my studying hear my English was very bad. I used to read English book, Swaddee, during my travelling to India once time by Thai Airway. I could not understand what they written. But now I can understand, anytime I go to visit my temple in the North by airplane I always pick English book to read . I would like to tell all of you I am very prude of to be student at King Mongkut’s University of North Bangkok.
Pramaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment