Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Blog... Busy Life


Final exam is coming soon, but I don't finish my homework yet. Because I have many problem again.


The first problem is I had problem with my colleage again. I don't know what happen with me, I didn't do anything but my colleage angry me. (Oh! One year that I work here, two my colleage were angry me.)


The second problem is, I have many work to do because this month is finished this year budget. So there are many meeting to participate, that make don't sit in the desk.


The last problem that make me crazy is many homework that I accumulate since the early semester untill now, I don't finish any homework. How should I do? (I know the answer already! I should to start to do my a lot of homework now. Fight Fight!!)


Thank you AJ. Karn who isn't complain me about my homework.


Thank you my colleage for many things to write in this blog.


Thank you S-MTEB' s friends for everything in and out class :)


Thank you P'Aj, your baby is so cute. I love her very much.


At last, thank you myself. I can pass everything that make me sad for many times and I will do all my homework finish on time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment