Monday, September 7, 2009

I quite tried...but still happy ^0^

On Monday to Friday,8.30 a.m.- 5.00 p.m., I study in PFA project of AIA. The PFA is Professional Financial Adviser which training new agents to be a professional in financial management. On Tuseday to Thursday, after finished the PFA class I go to the KMUNB to study in Master degree since 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. On Sunday, I have the special job that is teaching for Yanyont technology Commercial school. All above is just some activities of me in each week. It seems busy and also crazy, right? (ei...ei) I know there are many things I have to do in each week but I have learn a lot of things from above activities. Please let I tell you the thing I have learnt for next journal...Thanks thanks ^-^ good night

No comments:

Post a Comment