Monday, August 17, 2009

My New Bag...


Yesterday, I went to Wang Lang for bought a new bag (it's first hand.) My new bag is Coach (Hamtons Sinature Carryall.) I like it very much because my boyfriend bought it for me and I dreamed to have it for a long time. My bag is same the picture but difference color (Mine is dark blue.)
This is the short story of Coach. Coach, Inc. is a designer, producer, and marketer of a prestige line of handbags, briefcases, luggage, and accessories. The company made its reputation selling sturdy leather purses in unchanging, traditional, classic styles, and it remains one of the best-known leather brands in the United States and has a growing reputation overseas. In addition to its main product line, the company offers Coach brand watches, footwear, and home and office furniture through agreements with licensing partners. Nearly two-thirds of company sales are derived from direct-to-consumer channels. These include about 190 Coach stores in the United States--of these, approximately 120 are retail stores and the remainder are factory outlets--direct mail catalogs, and an online store. There are also 175 Coach locations outside the United States, in 18 countries. The company's indirect channels include the wholesaling of Coach brand products to approximately 1,400 department and specialty store locations in the United States. So, this is the reason that I like this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment