Sunday, August 16, 2009

JOB

Have you ever asked yourself that ‘how about your life today and how it going on in the next day?’ and Have you ever think like ‘what the person you would like to be?’ Someone may say ‘Yes”. Someone may say “No” (no answer is wrong). For my answer is yes, I have ever and still think till today.
For my earliest journal entry, I talked about another job that is an AIA’s agent and this journal I will tell some reason why I selected to apply to be an insurance agent and why is to be agent of AIA company. I think this job is not the career in anyone dream and I as well. At first, I never think to be an insurance agent anymore but when the time pass and I know more detail of this occupation, I look to this job differently. I know the AIA Company for many years even from other people who I do not really know or from my council. One day, in last summer, I felt quite boring then I phoned to my sister (council) who work as AIA’s insurance agent and asked her ‘Could I go to your office? I would like to see your job ’. Then I went there for many times and found something meaningful for me. At there I have felt and have touched their positive thinking in their mind for everything and have seen some special things in this job (it’s mean more than an income). ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment