Monday, July 13, 2009

This is the seventh journal entry, right?
I have wrote for 6 journals...Oh! It look unbelievable ^0^
As you know from my previous journal that I went seminar at Khao Yai for three days, It very funny and I also very tried . From this seminar I got many good things to improve my life. I learnt that there are a lot of things I can do but I did not, I learnt to set the plan for my life, my future and also I learnt more about how to work in team and learnt about the important of wording of leader. In seminar, the first night, I and my freind had slept only 30 minutes because we provided and practiced for some activities we had to do for next day. For the second night, I and my freind slept for 3 hours because we did the same thing that was provide and practiced the activities. You would like to know, right? What activities made us slept very very less. The next journal I will tell you about this. But the thing I tell you in this journal is there are some people got the virus H1N1 from that seminar. I also think whether I got its virus or not because after I came back I had fever, sore throat, coughs and headache. Then I took some medicines and felt better. But some friend got the virus H1N1 and was admitted to hospital. At the present they already better.
Please take care yourselve...God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment