Monday, July 13, 2009

New bedsheets






Yesterday, after I finished to teach the children at Wat Arun. I went to Future Park Rangsit for changed the old bedsheets at TOTO shop. because it has a promotion old change new; you can bring your old bedsheets, all brand, to exchange the new in 200 - 300 baht. But you bedsheets mustn't to raggedness. And you can call to TOTO for delivery if you have 20 sheets. They will bring your old bedsheets donate to Wat Phrabatnampu at Lopburi. You can see the details at http://www.totobed.com/th/promotion03.html.


I exchanged for 7 pieces. It was very heavy but I feel happy with I particpate in the donate and I have new bedsheets too. But the thing that made me excited was I never go to Future Park. This time was the first time that I went to there. It was very large and I lose the way to the car park too. Because it was in the middle of fist floor and the second floor. I couldn't use an escalator , I could use only an elevator. Oh!! Inside the building is wider than I see outside.
Next time, I will share my experience to you again.

1 comment: