Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Present Job

After I graduated master degree from Kasetsart University, major in industrial psychology, I would like to practice my new knowledge in the new challenge organization. At that time The Siam Cement PLC. looked for the new instructor who can work both training and consulting concerned with safty and environment. So I applied for this position and I was lucky again. The Siam Cement is a big company that give me many various chance to gain more and more knowledge both relevance and not compliance with my work. This company (SCG) had one time sent me to make a competition with the other person for getting a scholarship from German government. And I was a Thai representative to join with the other 13 country to train 1 year in Germany on the course of environmental management and waste minimization. I proud to be a satff of EGAT, Thai Airways and SCG where now I still work here. I think that may be I will work here untill retire ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment