Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have new eyes... Part I


Last Thursday, I went tohave Lasik my eyes. I felt afraid very much because it was a first time that I had an operation. (My colleage said "Up to chopping block." ) I and my mom arrived the hospital around 1 pm. We waited and waited until 3 pm. I thought it was very long time because there was a woman had an operation before me. (My mom said this woman is a doctor and she had a longsight.) When it was my turn, a nurse dropped an anesthetic to my eyes and took me to the operating table. The doctor and the nurses opened and blocked my eye. They sticked my eyelash and said. "Don't eyewink." But I couldn't do that because I felt eyewinker so I had eyewink. The doctor and the nurses scolded me. (Let's think, if you stare the green light for a long time, how do you feel??) After that, they opened my cornea to clean and shot laser to my eye. Finally they closed my cornea and removed equipments that blocked to the other eye for did the same first eye.My operation finished around 4 pm. and there was a girl that had an operation after me, too. P'Aj called me and said. "Today (Thursday) has a class." Oh! No! I just passed the operation and I felt eyestrain very much. Oh! This is a first time that I absenced the class. I and my mom were still there until 6 pm. because my mom went to see the other doctor, too. After that she paid for my Lasik about 41,600 baht. My doctor said. "We have an appointment tomorrow for check my eyes." Lucky me! Because I requested a leave of absence 2 days for Thursday and Friday, that ok!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking to do Lasik, but ... hmmm ... I am looking at the picture and ... I .. I .. I am afraid, I gonnga change my mind! +_+ ,

    Tuang

    ReplyDelete