Monday, July 6, 2009

My friend from internet….


Internet not only have lots of knowledge but also have various of friends. If we choose to contact some friendly friends who are good person it’s benefit for you.

I believe that old friend like a jewelly and new friend like a present.

The jewelly is precious if we keep it for long relationship and the present is a new thing that make you happy in present.

Do you know that some friends from internet are quite good ?
For me I have a new friend from internet. He’s an expert in playing the guitar. Now he has been teaching classic guitar at Siam Music Yamaha Co., Ltd. (Sayamkonlakarn) The Crystal branch office at Ladpraw soi 71 near Ramintra Express way.

He is an amazing guitarist and composer. When he was twelve years old he started learning to play the guitar. Now he’s playing guitar almost 30 years. He had many experiences for create beautiful songs because he composed many songs and melody for movie, documentary, English instruction media ( Scholar Video Company). Moreover he created special songs and sent to his friend who worked at Dubai, United Arab Emirates.There are Thai songs advertising media for the foreigner come to visit in Thailand.

He is one of a long line of guitarist that I’m glad to know him. Because he sent sweet melodies to me by E-mail. I surprised these songs so much because he create them by himself. His unique songs, I’ve never heard in the internet or in any CD. These songs are different style such as old-style Thai songs, modern Thai song and Western music.

Why Am I very interested in guitar so much? Because When I was young I learned this wonderful instrument in secondary school. I had a chance to learned at Sayamkonlakarn for a year. Now playing guitar is my favorite time because I can relax and concentrate when I play or compose the melody for my children at school. Especially in some occations such as Christmas, New Year, etc… If I have a chance, I will ask him how to make the melody by the guitar. I want to make some songs with my electric guitar at home.

Even though he has many duties in whole day, he always practice to play the guitar everyday about 1-2 hours. He continues his legacy with new recordings that inspire the students.
He told me one simply idea about his work that “we should appreciate and happy with our work.” I will keep that word in my mind.

Nowadays I still keep in touch with my old friends and find to know new good friends too.
A friend in need is a friend indeed! I think…

To all friends who read my story I hope you’ll be happy all your work, and practice your abilities because practice makes perfect…

Kay - Rattana ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I love your posted! Kru Kay ...
    We are friend forever na ka.
    I am happy with my work also.

    Tuang (",)

    ReplyDelete