Monday, July 6, 2009

The Mother's Love...


namassakan Luang P and Hello my friend.
Today, I have a good story to read for everybody .
My friend should know "Love". which may be love to
parents, friends and anybody. But I would like
say about love of mother that make for her son.
Love: is a good thing that make anyone to be happy.
One day, while she was birth out say that"Let's me
see your son". But her son was born with no ears.
And He always was tease his friend. After,
she decided make a sacrifice her a ears for give son.
when she was operation finished. she was died.
The later, The son asked father that "who am i give to a ears?." "Your mother!" the father said.
"I do not believe that you will be a compensate her". Father said
This is short story about the love of mother which she
can make sacrifice everything for the childern. I hope you may love your mother the same me
such as Lin Hui +5555
And you should love your mother too much.
see you next blogs (sixth blogs)
Post by Prapamas

No comments:

Post a Comment