Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome to Semester 3

Dear all,

Good morning my friend. Today is Friday 5 June 2009.
The first time, I would like say that Welcome to Report-Writing
of Semester 3 of 2009. Yesterday, it was birthday of Ajarn Sripen that
we can sang for her. Another one I am very happy come back to
meet with Ajarnkarnchanok and my friend.
Since I was a kid I liked to study English language. And the first time
to write long that it might be wrong but I try to make the best.
So you can advice me.
For me, I think that study this term will be very funny and hard
in the same time. So it is challeng for me that I will have increase
knowledge and understand in study writing class.
And I promise with myself that I will try to make it the best.
Finally, For today I would have to stop writing it.
I pound to meet with all. See you next post na ka.

***Where there's a will, there's a way.***
Coming Soon.
Love all S-MTEB51 Kha.

No comments:

Post a Comment