Friday, June 5, 2009

My Desire

When I was young, I didn't know what my favorite subject is. I knew only, it was my responsibility to do the best that I can in every subject. With the norm of Thai student at that time, so I had decided to study in the field of Math-Science. Again and again, I did it the best that I can in every subject. I also knew that I always happy when I studied or read a lot of books that concerned with history. I hesitated to choose a faculty for studying in the University between Science and Archaeolgy. At that time, I had not much time for start learning more and more in Archaeology, so I decided to study in the field of Science at Mahidol University. I still did the same. Right now, I'm also interesting to read history but I find that my favorite subject is English. I always happy to listen English songs, read many thriller novels and study more about translations. I proud of myself that I finally found out my love subject. English is my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment