Friday, June 19, 2009

Problem with my colleague (again) ... WahN


After I wrote "Problem in my work" in my first assay (ploblem about my boss).

This time, I will tell you about problem with my colleage. This my colleague is a man who under my boss, too. But he isn't same me because my boss is very take care him such as no one can not castigate him because she (my boss) will hears everything that my another colleagues say to him. He likes to talk with the one of my colleague "P'Pen" because she is so pretty. But she doesn't interest him because she has a boyfriend already. Although, he knows that he still talks with her.

My another colleagues and I don't like him very much. Especially me, I very very don't like him very much because when my boss order me to do something, he always laugh at me. I'm very angry with him. I don't know why does he do that. And he always talk with me but I can't uderstand him. I feel confuse because he speaks circuitous. My closed colleague said "He looks like a buffalo."

Could you please tell me, how can I dispose of him??

2 comments:

  1. Wahn...

    Believe me that if you never meet those kind of people, you will never be strong enough to be a good leader in the future.

    Su Su!

    Khun Mae N' Bonus

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're at work, it's really difficult to ignore the people you don't like because you have to see and interact with them every day. So probably if you try to have minimal contact with him, that'd be best. If he gets on your nerves a lot, you might want to try praying for him (Pae-Metta). Even if that's hard to do, it might be a way for you to eventually get rid of him (and the anger and irritation about him) from your mind. I'm pretty sure Luang Pi will agree with me. :)

    ReplyDelete