Friday, June 19, 2009

HERO

Last night after Arjarn Sripen class, I saw a Hero. He is not my hero but I realize that our social need someone like him. When I saw what he has done, I suddenly smiled alone in the car. You may feel the same as me if you see what I have seen last night.

The way home form KMUTNB has many of traffic lights, but this story happen at the traffic light nearby the university. When I stopped my car at the junction, I saw one teenage boy used his two hands “Wai” to the Motorcycle riders who stopped at that junction and asked for something. He asked around two guys and everybody ignored him. Then he walked direct to my car but walked pass to the taxi behind me and opened taxi door and asked to the passenger in that taxi. Frankly, at that minute I feared of him very much and felt releases that he walked pass my car. I counted for the time the light turn green which I can drive away. I’m really afraid that he was the gangster.

Suddenly, He walked back to my car again but lucky the new motorcycle has come so he changed his direction to that motorcycle.

That motorcycle guy allowed that teenage boy to go with him…you know…what in my brain has changed. My fear was changed to proud. I proud that Thai people does not change. We still have someone who ready to help someone who is in trouble. I admire that great-hearted motorcycle guy very much. He is the real Hero. I hope he will meet only the good thing from now on.

My friends…have you ever made something good to the social. If never, please try once and I will try too. Let’s make a better social together!

Umm-Wanwisa
(Khun Mae N’ Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment