Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Impressive Journey


When someone ask me about my favorite country that I have ever been in the past. I cann't choose one because I really love many country in different reason. The first one has a beautiful landscape that most people can see wonderful scene of tulip fields and wind mills from an airoplane before landing. Natherland is the name of my first crazy country. The next one has an ancient civilization and some of the world's most famous monuments in Africa. Giza piramid, Sphinx and many monument along Neil river make me fall in love in this country, Egypt. The last lovely country also has wonder of the world that make me surprised about the abilities of men who build it. Because it is very long and build on the curve of high mountain, we called the grate wall that located in China.
I love them all and would love to visit them again and again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment