Tuesday, June 16, 2009

...What's up everybody ???...
I may the last one , right. At first, I attend to post this second journal entry on a blog in this evening not this time. But there was something happened and it not quite good. Don't worry, everything is all right now. Could you forgive me for my lately , please? ...
I have some questions for all of you. " How about your life in the last week?" It 's good or bad. I guess it is good. but if it is not , I wish you to have everything good for the next week. Have you ever fall in love with someone? The come out answer may yes or no with depending on each person. And how about love without condition? Have you ever think to this kind of love. The love that you can give them something or do anything for them. but you do not expect to get anything from them back. Because you love them as they are not you want them to be. This time you may not love another person like this but you know, there are two persons who have this kind of love. They are your father and mother . As you know they can give you everthing you want. Either you good or bad, they stil love you because they love you as you are.
I think this is a perfect love. It like an ideal love. Though it quite hard to find but it is not difficult to have. Therefore, today whether you do the good thing for them. If not, tomorrow is not too late to do and make them know that how much you love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment