Monday, June 29, 2009

My First Job


After I had graduated from Mahidol University,major in Occupational Health and Safety, I worked with EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand) in the position of Medical Sciencetist. My responsibilities are concern about the inspection and measurement of environmental hazard that effect to all employee health such as noise hazard, air pollution and radiation. I also did health checking for all employee such as hearing ability, sight ability and respiratory ability. For the risk worker I also trained them to protect their health by using PPE(Personal Protective Equipment). I worked there around 3 years and decided to quit because that job always working outside bangkok for 2-3 months per trip. I would like to study master degree in a special couse that study in every evening, so I applied to a new job that always work in Bangkok. Can I find a new job? Can I applied to study master degree? Please wait to see me next time.

1 comment: