Monday, June 29, 2009

How flu affects you?

How flu affects you?
Last week, I worked very hard and there were a lot of activities at school for me to do. So, I felt that I haven’t got enough time to take a rest. Last Monday, it was rain very heavy while I was going back my home. When I arrived home, I felt like I got a cold. I felt all my body was really tired and I was soared my throat. I didn’t take any pills, yet. Until Wednesday, I felt more tired and was really soared my throat. At that time, I was quit sure that I got a cold. So, I took some medicines from where I work. Those medicines caused me really sleepy. By the end of that day, I couldn’t teach my students effectively because of the sickness together with the impact of some medicines I took before. However, after I finished teaching, I decided to come to the S-MTEB class instead of going back my home and absent the class. I thought that I already taken the medicines, sooner or later I would get better. I was wrong. I was betting worst.
The fact is when you are ill, you must have more time for resting. Without having a rest, you will get worst no matter how much the medicines you take.
Last Thursday, I felt really bad. I couldn’t fight with the sickness. I had to leave my work for half day and I couldn’t join the S-MTEB class at the evening, too.
Today, everything seems to be better. I don’t fell tired anymore. This story tells me that when I fell likely to get sick, I must take some medicines and take a rest as much as I can.
From Mr. Watchara Yenprem

No comments:

Post a Comment