Monday, June 15, 2009

Let’s go camping!
A few months ago, I went camping at Kang-Kra-Chan National Park which located at Petchaburi province. It was one of the really amazing trips I’ve ever visited.(It was a 3 days trip.) I enjoyed many activities there. One of the activities I like most is “bird watching” which is on the first day. Actually, I used to visit some places that you can watch the birds before but they’re not like this place. The nature at Kang-Kra-Chan is really plentiful and so does the birds. The best you should there is from November to February when you can see many of the immigrated birds fly through the area. Most of them are from China and India. I can guarantee that you can hardly find these kinds of bird in your entirely life. They’re really beautiful especially their colors that you can’t take your eyes off them.
On second day, I had to wake up very early in the morning otherwise I might not see the sea of fog. I had to go up for a bit from where we’re camping to Panoen Tung Peak. It’s extremely beautiful and I couldn’t believe that I can see it in the land of Petchaburi. It’s only 120 km. from Bangkok and the view was as beautiful as some higher peak at northern of Thailand such as Doi-Inthanon or Doi-Tung where I’ve been there before.
For the one who don’t know where to go for traveling. I suggest you going to Kang-Kra-Chan where you can explore the world of nature, escape all of the toxic things in the city and see some amazing birds which some of them can only be seen in this area called Kang-Kra-Chan National Park.
By Watchara Yenprem

1 comment:

  1. I love to travel too, P'Bud!
    Thanks for choice for next trip!
    Tuang (",)

    ReplyDelete